- I cannot do this. It's not right.
- Oh? Why so? You feel better, don't you?
- Yes, but it's not right anyway. If I continue this, I'll probably hurt someone...
- Are you mad? Now that everything seems to get better? And you want to quit?
- It's not that I really want to... I have no choice. I don't wanna be so selfish. I don't wan't the same thing to happen again
- It will never be the same. especially not now, that you're so close on being happy
- Am I seriously? This is confusing for all of us. And I bet in the end it'll end up as a tragedy anyway. This can't be right. Or can it?
- You shouldn't judge yourself this hard now. You're not sure about whats right either, so why not continueing it? If it makes you feel good?
- Don't you have ears? I said I don't
want to be this selfish! You're not right, Aros. Not this time.
- But You're just gonna harming yourself again then...
- So what? At least I harm no one else.
- I wouldn't be that sure about it
- I'm not. But it seems the only right decision to me right now. I feel like in that one movie, you remember? Like Luce. I don't want to do what she did. But otherwise....
- ... It ended right. yes.
- It was just a movie. And just because I feel like one of the mainchars, doesn't mean I'm part of the same story. This probably won't end like that and you know it the same as I do
- You mean, I don't know? Because you can't. How do you know it's not your fate?
- Because I don't believe in fate. Or in luck. I believe in that we have choices and nothing happens by chance. I have choosen right now. And I don't wanna end up this way.
- I hope it was the right decision then. Good luck.
- Thank you
Yes, Aros and Sora discussing again. Oh man. Why does Aros always know what's the weak point?
fff. Poor Sora right now.
All © Me, =Griwi